- These World Wide Web pages are provided as a public service by the National Marine Fisheries Service.
- Information presented on these pages is considered public information and may be distributed or copied.
Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested. Some imagery used in the design of the
web application and associated components are copyrighted images and may not be reproduced or
distributed without the express written consent of the copyright holders. Please contact support to
determine whether or not specific imagery is in the public domain or not.
- This site uses "cookies" to implement certain navigational features. In order to use all the features of
the site, users must enable cookies in their web browsers.
- The site does not use any persistent cookies, which are stored on the user's computer
and can be used to track site usage across sessions.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system
uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what
information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying
system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this
government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized
attempts to upload or changeType information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual
users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular
destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or changeType information on this service are strictly
prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National
Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to our
support email address.