InPort System Maintenance Notice: 1:30pm Eastern on Tuesday, June 25
InPort Release 4.3.1 will be deployed at 1:30pm Eastern / 10:30am Pacific / 7:30am Hawaii time on Tuesday, June 25.
Users should expect a downtime of up to 1 hour.
- InPort Website: https://inport.nmfs.noaa.gov/inport
- InPort WAF: https://inport.nmfs.noaa.gov/inport-metadata
This patch consists of various minor enhancements and bug fixes across the application.
Version 4.3.1 Release Notes
* IP-2529 - Fixed an issue where application did not enforce the same precision/scale constraints as in the DB.
* IP-2648 - Modified Data Set Completion Rubric InPort Field links to navigate to the relevant section on the Catalog Item page, rather than the editing form.
* IP-2706 - Fixed an issue where date information was not saved correctly in Catalog Item and user history.
* IP-2711 - Fixed an issue in the XML Loader where deleting Creation Date with the deprecated data-set-creation-date node resulted in an error.
* IP-2717 - Fixed an issue in the XML Loader where Distributor and Distribution dates were not matched due to time comparison.
Have Questions or need assistance?
Please open a help ticket by emailing EDMjira.email@example.com
If you need immediate assistance, please contact Lee Weinberger (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (305) 361-4287 between the hours of 9:00am - 4:00pm Eastern.